Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Arriving at Kahoa





I dropped Mena off at daycare so she could walk to school with her class from Rosemont Day Care.  Ms. Beth and Ms. Dawn walked the kids and showed them where to look for the Rosemont van after school.  Gene and I were so busy taking pictures with Mena that her class went in without her--oops!  She got into her classroom just fine and then Gene and I went to work.

After school I asked Mena how her day was.  Everything she described was positive, but after describing centers, library, and PE she then told me that kindergarten was too long!  She's had 3 years of half day preschool so I'm sure it did seem long, but the funny thing is that school is getting out an hour early this whole week so I'm anxious to see what she thinks next week when she has to stay for the full day!

No comments: