Monday, August 11, 2014

New Classrooms



Maggie brought home her name tag from the Lions room because she has a new name tag in the Monkey room.  Mena brought home her name tag from the Bears room because she moved up to the school age room at daycare.  Both girls were excited for their new rooms up until about 15 minutes before we left for daycare when Mena decided she wanted to stay in Ms. Maryann's room.  I explained to her that she was in the school age room, but I didn't convince her of this very well!  We had to peel her off my leg when we got to daycare.  Maggie went to the Monkey room without any troubles.  She was excited to see her old friends in her new room with her.  I think Mena was intimidated by all the upper classmates that she didn't know in the school age room.  On the second day in the new rooms, Maggie was excited to return and Mena tried again to tell me that she was going to Ms. Maryann's room.  I didn't have to peel her off my leg so it was an improvement over day one!

No comments: