Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pawnee State Recreation Area










The girls and I camped at Pawnee SRA Thursday through Sunday.  The first picture shows the new curtains I sewed for the camper.  That long window is next to Mena's bed.  I also sewed a curtain for the door's window.  I take it down while I am driving and only have it up when we are camping.

The girls enjoyed bike riding, the playground, swimming in the lake, and playing at our camp site.  Maggie was trying to kill all the ants under our picnic table!  I successfully grilled our supper three nights in a row.  The girls thought the food was yummy and although the fire had gotten bigger than I intended after I put the chicken and bread on the grill, I was able to turn it all into delicious food!

It was great family time!

No comments: