Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween


Mena wanted her picture in her Sofia the First costume in front of the new car.  I bought a 2003 Toyota Camry in October.


Mena's Girl Scout Troop was invited to a Halloween party so I dressed up in the costume I made before I had kids.  It still fit pretty well so all three of us were dressed up for the party.


Maggie had two costumes this year.  I planned to sew her a pink princess costume like Mena's purple one but that plan flew out the window when I had to deal with lice.  The day I had planned to sew was spent doing laundry.  Luckily I had this monkey costume from when Mena was 4 years old which worked great for our outdoor Halloween activities.  When we went to the Children's Museum Halloween party, Maggie wore some of her dress up clothes so she didn't get so hot inside.



Both of the girls enjoyed themselves at the Children's Museum Halloween party, but Mena was mad that I made her stop for a picture!


Grandma went with us to Boo at the Zoo.  Lots of candy, but I think the train ride at the end was the best part for the girls!


The girls' buckets were nearly filled to the top after trick or treating around the neighborhood behind our apartments.  Four Halloween events in October made for lots of celebrating and fun!

No comments: