Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!



I received Mother's Day cards from my girls multiple times!  They made cards at school, at their dad's house, and at Sunday School.  Their dad gave them the money to buy a package of 120 hair bands.  They brushed and styled my hair with the new bands.  Mena took a picture of Maggie and I.  Maggie tried to take a picture of Mena and I but Mena got cut in half so I deleted it.

In Girl Scouts the girls made vases for their moms.  The one on the left Mena made me and the one on the right Maggie made me.  I found the tissue paper flowers that the girls got from Aurora's birthday party last July and put one in each vase.  Then at church Malcom helped the girls pick out a rose to give to me.  At that point I moved the two tissue paper flowers to Mena's vase and put water with the rose in Maggie's vase.  They both look very pretty in my kitchen.

We drove to Yutan and had lunch with Grandma, Papa, Beth, Tim, Peyton, and Tyler.  The cousins had fun playing and Grandma enjoyed the cards I had the girls make her.

No comments: